Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday-4/40/09

john cena
I think I am going to attempt to do this. It makes my grocery shopping much easier and I buy way less expensive extras. Maybe next week I will get it done in a more timely fashion. This is an ongoing event over at the Organizing Junkie blog.

Monday-BBQ Chicken and Stir Fried Cabbage
Tuesday--Peperoncini Pot roast (yes, I checked that spelling!)*
Wednesday--Tuna Casserole made w/Dreamfields pasta and roasted Broccoli
Thursday--BBQ Ribs and Grilled Asparagus
Friday--Scampi Shrimp and Mashed Cauliflower (posing as grits) and a spinach salad

*Italian Beef (thank you Christy L.)
1 pot roast
1 packet onion soup mix
1 jar peperoncinis with juice
Pile it all in the crockpot and cook for 8 hours.
Delicious.

3 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

OOOooooh I just love peperoncini!

:)

Katelyn said...

Peperocini, mmmm. Also, I made dreamfields pasta salad cause I was feeling springy, and it was scrumptious. Salami, olives, spianch leaves, etc. Add it to your next week.

Christy said...

Great menu. I love the idea of mashed cauliflower ... my family is not very fond of cauliflower, but this may open up new possibilities. Thanks.

Post a Comment